How Not to Time Travel. How Not to Time Travel.

If I laughed any harder, I would die.

This animation was simply amazing. I, myself, didn't have a problem with the Mary joke. I personally thought is was the best one.

Please excuse all of the assholes that reviewed your movie. They need to have there account deleted. It says in a paragraph before you submit your review, "The review space is not a place for you to act like a total asshole."

Anyway, thanks for the laughs. I'm going to watch it again for like the billionth time.

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

AWESOME!!!

That is by far my favorite animation now. I watch it ever day. My favorite before this was your Gra Fight IV. You just keep making them better! Anyway awesome job! And also, when did start animating?

Journeys of Reemus: Ch.1 Journeys of Reemus: Ch.1

hint

rod hit well`s green rock

Orbita Orbita

Nice

I really liked it. It took me a while to figure out everything, but I did.
The game was pretty easy and it was really short. So I gave it a four.
Just expand on the concept to make the game longer. Thanks for the entertainment!

skatehead responds:

Thanks for the review,
Expanding on it is certainly something I'd like to do.

The Perfect Shot The Perfect Shot

Nice

Very hard at times, the ball wont go where I wanted it to... but I was able to finish with 188 strokes. Its better than my golfing! haha jk. Anyway, game was fun, and enjoyable. Highscore borad didnt work for me.

smokinjoeevil responds:

I know... the top-score board is broken at the moment unfortunately. Me not realizing I needed a config file on the root of the server to call XML files between domains... and then once I realized that, had to come to the realization that the place I am hosting doesn't allow me permission to place that file. I'm looking into an alternative right now so I can update it.

PLATFORM PLATFORM

Wow!

Wow, I really like this! Its simple, but AWESOME at the same time. Nice job 5/5.

linkbryan1126 responds:

thank you, i like simple because its gentler on the ears and usually more catchy, although for some reason harder for me to make personnally

Truth or Dare Truth or Dare